Choosing products for your shop or subscription box is one of the most exciting and important parts of your business and Cottage Botanicals is now accepting offers for wholesale ordering.
THE QUALIFICATIONS FOR WHOLESALERS:
If you are a retail business, or subscription box distributor you may quickly and easily apply for a wholesale account with Cottage Botanicals right here on our website. We are available at the below phone number or via email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about our products. If you would like to order samples please order through the main site.
If you are interested in setting up a wholesale account:
- Please log in and create an account.
- Provide a copy of your business number and a digital scan by e-mail, your full business name, links to websites and email address.
- Wholesale prices are for Cottage Botanicals products only; excludes all honey and hive products (propolis, wax, bees, adopt-a-bee, venom, royal jelly), antiques, gifts and sets.
- $200 minimum order requirement; quantity minimums noted when accounts approved.
- There is a two weeks lead time for orders.
- Prepayment is required and can be done through the website or by Paypal.
- All accounts will be billed via invoice for wholesale items.
RECOMMENDATIONS + PROCEDURES:
- Once approved, we will provide you with our wholesale pricing list.
- Standard Lead Times: Please allow 1 to 2 weeks for delivery of products because I have to make the products. Most products ship in less time.
- Cottage Botanicals reserves the right to change prices due to fluctuations in materials.
- All shipping will be billed after packaging in a separate invoice. We do not provide flat shipping fees for wholesale orders due to the weight differences for our products and additional safe packing.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
ATTN: Ms. Alyson Prokop
80 Patterson Road
Dundas ON L9H 5S6 Canada